Thursday, October 23, 2008
**Dentist**
I went in today to get my teeth cleaned for the very first time. I was really nervous. But it wasnt as bad as I thought. I told the Hygenist that I had never been in before and she laughed and asked me where I had been hiding all these years. haha Super sweet girl. They just did some X-rays and cleaned them. My Dentist wants me to talk to my orthodontist about my wisdom teeth cause he would like to see them taken out. Sooo....thats gonna hurt. She was really shocked at how healthy my teeth and gums are. My gums are healthy and I barely had any tarter buildup. Which is amazing!! haha So all in all it was a good visit. I go in on the 30th to talk about my treatment plan so I will keep yall updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment