Saturday, June 27, 2009

Goin on 8 Months

I didnt take any pics of my last ligature change...been way too busy. But I got a new wire put on to raise my teeth....that was painful. I wore that for 6 weeks then went in and got my Ligatures changed and my bottom braces put on Tuesday, June 23rd . I had forgotten how freakin painful it was to have fresh braces on! UGH! Not to mention I was very sick with Strep Throat! He also put some Bite ramps on the back of my 2 top front teeth to keep my top teeth from biting down on my bottom brackets because of my overbite. And...it sucks. I HATE them. I can handle the pain but not being able to bite down and chew my food? Thats torture. Especially since I am 28 weeks preggy...no bueno. I can handle them for a month but no more than that. So teeth get to movin!!!

No comments: